Fuerza Bruta Wayra, the renowned Argentinian theater production known for its captivating dance performances and circus-like acrobatics, has made its return to Seoul.
The show is set for its first run on Friday and will continue until Feb. 15.
This marks the fourth appearance of the Argentinian spectacle in Korea, following its previous presentations in 2005, 2018 and 2019.
- Mirae Asset Securities names new CEOs
- Van Cleef & Arpels touring exhibition brings sparkles to Seoul
- ‘Smugglers’ wins best picture at 44th Blue Dragon Film Awards
- YG’s new girl group Babymonster debuts with single 'Batter Up'
- BTS' V and Blackpink's Jennie break up: sources
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Korean studies in Turkey grows on foundation of strong relations
- 러 매체 “北 위성에 러시아 도움, 근거 없다…포탄 지원설도 마찬가지”
- N. Korea reinstates DMZ guard posts