Uzbekistan and Korea agreed to boost customs cooperation in Tashkent on Friday.
Uzbekistan’s customs committee chairman Akmalkhuja Mavlonov and chief of the Korea Customs Service Ko Kwang-hyo signed a protocol amending the Uzbekistan-South Korea agreement on cooperation and mutual assistance in customs.
- Mirae Asset Securities names new CEOs
- [Herald Interview] Kiss of Life continues to describe different aspects of freedom through music
- 윤 대통령, 오스틴 美국방과 만찬 “北, 하마스식 도발땐 단호히 응징”
- [From the Scene] 20
- Seoul stocks end nearly flat on cautious note
- [Today’s K
- Top chefs gather to create innovative dishes with Korean ingredients
- 49th Seoul Independent Film Festival aims to encourage indie filmmakers working in tough times